Multicultural Montage Project Details
- Choose a country (Make sure you have signed up and have not repeated one that was already chosen.)
- Size: copy your country's flag and paste into photoshop. Name it: "multicultural montage" ... don't forget your name!!
- Once you paste it into your canvas, crop it as we did in the practice: 4" x 6" or 6" x 4" ...
- Culture is the beliefs, customs, arts, etc. of a particular society, group, place or time...
- You need to find images related to the culture of your country: (one image per item below)
- traditional clothing
- country's flag as your background image (just like our practice)
- and instead of a logo (like our practice), replace it with the map of your country.
- Masking as it is shown in the video tutorial and the way we practiced.
- Resize objects and vary the size. (In other words, your images should not all be the same size, but don't make any one of them too big or too small.)