Graphic Arts is a yearlong course focusing on a specific design-based program per quarter:
- 1st quarter, Photoshop
- 2nd quarter, Adobe Illustrator
- 3rd quarter, Adobe flash
- 4th quarter, Dreamweaver and HTML.
- become aquainted with the basic functions of each program,
- become familiar with design principles and
- create original works of art, logos, posters, etc.
- create web-based games and basic animations
- learn action script and html/css code
- create personal webpages
What is Graphic Design? Go here for a great definition.